Marymount University recently named five new members to its Board of Trustees. According to a press release, they are:
- Michael P. Fitzgerald, president and chief executive officer of the Bank of Georgetown
- Susan Lacz, chief executive officer of Ridgewells Catering
- Jeri Lynn Wilson Lassiter, chairman and chief executive officer of ASM Research
- Talal Mounir Nsouli, M.D., director of the Watergate and Burke Asthma and Allergy Centers
- Dr. Matthew J. Quinn, founding executive director (now emeritus) of the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation.
Marymount President Matthew D. Shank said in a statement, “These individuals are leaders in finance, health care, technology, the special events industry, and higher education. They bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to our Board, and their advice will be invaluable.”
Marymount University’s Board of Trustees is chaired by Joseph Maurelli, former chairman, president, and CEO of Techmatics, Inc. With the new members, the Board has 27 trustees, including five members of the University’s founding order, the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary, the press release said.